CRI Explosion Proof Breakers
Made in the USA, locally in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our team can provide you with circuit breakers from CRI Circuit Protection Products, LLC. These products are FM Certified and are approved nonincendive for use in Class I, Division II, Groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations. By investing in these top-quality products from a trusted manufacturer, you can ensure the safest working environment in refineries, chemical plants, and other areas that require special attention to safety concerns.
- Electrical Characteristics of the Housing AWG Screw Clamp (20 to 12 AWG) (0 to 2.5mm STR)
- Wire stripping length 7mm – Screw driver 3.5mm
- Mechanical Characteristics of the Housing Body – Polyamide UL 94.V2
- Working temperature -40 to +100 degrees C
- The Housing is to be mounted on DIN Rail EN50022 35 X 7.5 or 35 X 15 (Steel or Aluminum) or 35 Elevated Aluminum Rail.
- The housing provides two parallel line and two parallel load terminations. The AC circuit breakers also have a Ground termination. Marking Tags are provided.
- Dimensions 4.75″ (H) X 3.00″ (W) X 1.00″ (D)
The Airpax breakers that we mount in the DIN Rail housings carry the following approvals:
FM File – #301885
UL 1077 File – #E664410
CSA 22.2 No. 235 File – #LR26220
Class 1 Division 2 Circuit Breakers
- Class 1; Division 2; Groups A, B, C, and D T6 Rating Airpax Sealed Circuit Breakers installed in a Polyamide Housing suitable for DIN Rail Mounting.
- DC Circuit Breakers are available in in the following amperages:
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, and 20
- AC Circuit Breakers are available in the following amperages:
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, 10, and 15
- Our Standard Product uses the Delay Curves shown below. Other delay curves are available. Please contact our office for more information.
TRIP CURVE INFORMATION
Percentage of rated current vs. trip time in seconds at +25 degrees C (Vertical mount)
Industrial Equipment Company
d.b.a., Currier & Roser, Inc.
1533 Sams Ave Suite B, New Orleans 70123
©2022 Industrial Equipment Company